removal orders

      Authorization to Return to Canada(ARC)   If you have a removal order from Canada, you may need government approval to re-enter Canada. The form required to be authorized to enter Canada is an “Authorization to Return to Canada” known as ARC. Whether you need one depends on the type of removal order that was issued. […]

      Inadmissibility to Canada

      Have you been issued an Immigration Removal Order? A removal order is issued when a person is convicted of breaching the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (“IRPA”) and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulation (“IRPR”) in Canada…