Joshua practices mainly in the areas of Litigation, Business, Commercial & Residential Real Estate, Employment & Labour, Tax, Estate Planning & Wealth Management, Family, Immigration and Human Rights.
Prior to practicing law, Joshua obtained his Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation in the states of Montana and Delaware, U.S.A., and Certified Practice Accountant (CPA) designation in Australia while working as a director for several multinational financial institutions.
He also founded and managed several consulting companies successfully specializing in the immigration & international education consulting and business management advisory services (start-up, marketing, business strategy and corporate governance) in Australia, Canada and the Republic of Korea.
Clients appreciate Joshua’s professional work experience, including his in-depth knowledge in banking, insurance, lease, accounting, taxation, real estate, business strategy and corporate governance matters, which allows him to better understand their strategic objectives and provide practical legal advice to fit their business needs.
Joshua is proud of having served in the 9th Airborne Brigade of the Republic of Korea Army Special Forces, “Black Berets”, where he received special training for various unconventional warfare missions.
He is fluent in English and Korean and speaks a conversational level of Japanese. Besides, Joshua can read and write traditional Chinese fluently.
- JD, College of Law, University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia
- GDLP, College of Law, Australian National University, Canberra, Australia
- BBA, College of Business Administration, Korea University, Seoul, Korea
- Certificate of Qualification, National Committee of Accreditation of the Federation of Law Society of Canada, Canada
- Real Estate Trading Services Licensing Course, University of British Columbia, Canada