Authorization Return to Canada

      authorization to return to Canada

      Authorization to Return to Canada(ARC)   If you have a removal order from Canada, you may need government approval to re-enter Canada. The form required to be authorized to enter Canada is an “Authorization to Return to Canada” known as ARC. Whether you need one depends on the type of removal order that was issued. […]